WEDDING OPEN DAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019
11th December 2018
Come to the Arley Hall & Gardens Wedding Open Day on Sunday 24th February 2019 (11am-4pm)
24th February 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you looking for a gorgeous wedding venue, or know someone newly engaged? We’re hosting a Wedding Open Day. The venue is where you'll be dancing, taking life-long photos and celebrating with your nearest and dearest. Come visit and see the stunning hall set for a wedding and experience the grandeur of one of Cheshire’s premier country estates.
Arley Hall & Gardens is a beautiful and elegant setting with enormous charm and character featuring multiple locations, inside and out that could be yours for your big day. Our rustic Cruck Barn, the traditional Stately Home as well as the contemporary Olympia Barn will allow you to have a traditional yet modern wedding all under one roof. And don’t forget the great outdoors, you and your guests can also enjoy the stunning courtyard and spectacular gardens for your ceremony and beautiful photographs.
On Sunday 24th February you’ll be able to enjoy all of the following:
- A delicious glass of fizz or a tea/coffee on arrival
- The Warburton Suite dressed for your wedding evening reception
- The Hall will be dressed for your wedding breakfast
- Wander around the gardens to discover the countless photograph spots
- Throughout the day there will be a live band playing
- The Gardener's Kitchen will be open and serving mouth-watering lunches, Sunday Roast and coffee & cake throughout the day.
Our expert wedding designers will be there on the day to answer your questions, give you and your fiancé show around and help plan the wedding of your dreams.
Please let us know if you are planning to come along by emailing email@example.com or calling 01565 777 037.
We look forward to welcoming you to Arley Hall and Gardens.